Botox in a bottle - 5 benefits of using a peptide face cream
If you don’t like the idea of injecting Botulinum toxin into your skin, read on.
Because with Lexi Skin Creams, you get botox-like benefits in a bottle. Well, in an airtight sealed sexy package to be exact.
The secret to Lexi Skin is our formulation of copper peptides. For centuries, copper has been used for its antimicrobial properties – but what you may not know is that copper peptides have age-defying properties, too.
What sets Lexi Skin apart from other products is how we deliver the copper to your skin – a proprietary breakthrough called Microencapsulated Copper Peptide technology. This effective delivery system offers a deeper level of skincare. The copper peptides are microencapsulated to safely and gently penetrate below the skin’s surface to the cellular level.
Here are 5 ways microencapsulated copper can benefit your skin.
- Improved skin barrier - The skin barrier is your body’s first line of defense against bacteria, ultraviolet rays, pollution, and other toxins. Poor sleep, pollution and every day stresses can weaken the skin barrier. Copper peptides can help build-up a stronger barrier.
- Reduced wrinkles -We all love this one! The collagen in Lexi Skin creams pumps up the firmness of your skin - making skin look younger and reducing visible wrinkles
- Greater skin elasticity - This gets a bit nerdy, but hey, science. Copper peptides increase elastin fibers beneath your skin. These fibers make skin look firmer and more taut.
- Eases inflammation - Copper peptides also help to ease inflammation, repairing damaged skin, and evening out your skin tone.
- Clear-up breakouts - Copper is a strong antibacterial agent that can help with acne by normalizing the bacterial concentration on the skin.
Impressed? Your skin will be.
By following a regular beauty regime with Lexi Skincare you can enjoy head-to-toe benefits - younger, firmer, better-looking skin is just a few weeks away.
So skip the toxic stuff. And pick up a bottle of Lexi Skin and find out what copper peptides can do for you!