Slow the Click With an Anti-Aging Skincare Routine
We’d all love to be able to stop time. Not just so we’d never be late for work and enjoy more time with family, but because we could put a pause on our aging skin.
Well even if you can't stop time, with a few simple changes to your anti-aging skincare routine you can slow down what time takes away from your skin.
Don’t worry, we’re not suggesting earth shaking changes - like never going out in the sun or eating broccoli every day.
Here are 10 simple tips that you can fit into your busy life:
- Protect your skin from the sun every day. Before you step out in the morning apply sunscreen to every part of your skin that is not covered by clothing.
- We all love a beautiful even tan, but here it’s ok to cheat a little by applying self-tanner rather than getting your tan from the sun. Every time you tan your skin you are damaging your largest organ.
- Step away from the screen. Every 2-hours take a break and change your view. Too much time spent looking at your computer or phone screen can strain your eyes and lead to added wrinkles.
- Try to avoid repetitive facial expressions - except smiling, of course. If you repeatedly contract the same muscles for years, these lines become permanent. A few quick shoulder and facial muscle exercises can help loosen up those worry lines and forehead wrinkles
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. Find fruits and vegetables that you love and try adding some tasty new recipes.
- Drink less. Try having a glass of water after a glass of wine. It will help rehydrate your skin and make that occasional cocktail taste even better
- Exercise most days of the week. You don’t need to do much, even moderate exercise can improve circulation and boost the immune system. This, in turn, may give the skin a more-youthful appearance.
- Cleanse your skin gently. Scrubbing your skin clean can irritate your skin. Irritating your skin accelerates skin aging. Gentle washing with Lexi Skin cleanser removes pollution, makeup, and other substances without irritating your skin.
- Apply a facial moisturizer every day. Moisturizer traps water in our skin, giving it a more youthful appearance.
- Stop using skin care products that sting or burn. When your skin burns or stings, it means your skin is irritated. Irritating your skin can make it look older. That’s why all Lexi Skin products are non-allergenic.
That doesn’t sound too hard, does it?
By incorporating healthy habits into your day-to-day life, you’ll not only feel healthier and more relaxed. You’ll also be doing good for your skin.
With Lexi Skin, as part of your anti-aging skincare routine, you'll be able to see real and lasting changes in the appearance of your skin in almost no time.